A DeLorean Owners Manual is included with every DeLorean, although previous owners may not have included it when they sold their vehicle.
Table of Contents[edit | edit source]
There are nine sections spanning 53 pages of general owner information.
- 0: General Information
- 1: Predrive Check
- 2: Instruments and Controls
- A: Steering Column Controls
- B: Instrument Cluster
- C: Center Instrument Panel
- D: Console
- E: Floor Controls
- F: Other Features
- 3: Engine Starting and Operation
- 4: Emergency Operating Procedures
- 5: Emission Control System
- 6: Maintenance and Service
- 7: Appearance Care
- 8: Consumer Information
- 9: Vehicle Identification
Availability[edit | edit source]
A copy of the Owners Manual originally came with every DeLorean. Copies sometimes show up on eBay. A downloadable PDF version is available at the DMCNews website. Reproductions are available from many DeLorean vendors.